Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Booking Information - Package Costs

We researched the costs through various airlines for 4 nights at each of the Real Resort options. Hopefully this will give you a head start on what is a good deal from your city. Here are the results:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AQV0BQzCGENpZGNqZHNzcjdfMTRmcGJzZHNkbQ&hl=en

Update, 11/4/09: Seem to be having trouble with the link - if you can, copy and paste it into your web browser. If it doesn't work, we can email you the document.

Update, 1/25/10: We recently emailed out a more recent version of this spreadsheet, with updated prices. Let me know if you need us to resend.

3 comments:

  1. So these are still the cost or are these just what they were when you checked. I am wondering if these are still available and how exactly do I get the package deal? Also, I am trying to get Julia to go. But if that doesn't work out would need someone to room with;-) Let me know about the pricing and package deals. Thanks. Maybe it's shown on the blog but maybe too dumb to figure it out . . .hee hee;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dork . . .I scrolled down and found the info. where you got your info. ha too dumb . . . ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you netty! It took me a while to sort it all out too. :)

    ReplyDelete